At Kinderplatz, we see parents as our partners in care and teaching. We work to ensure that parents have the information they want and need, and to be a resource for their questions and concerns.
- For all children, digital daily reports are provided on classroom activities, as well as the child’s behavior, sleep patterns and meals.
- Each month, we email a newsletter which relays important information about activities and curriculum, as well as tips for our parents and center-wide reminders. Additionally, the monthly newsletter often contains informative articles written by Kinderplatz staff and other childcare experts.
- Parent‐teacher conferences for children of all age groups are offered upon enrollment and whenever a child moves to a new age group. Progress reports are prepared in the fall and spring, and parent‐teacher conferences are offered to discuss assessment results, goals, and objectives. Conferences can also be arranged upon request. Conferences are currently arranged via on-line platform.
- Nursing mothers can take advantage of the quiet and privacy of our on-site lactation room at any time during hours of operation.
- If you have healthcare concerns about your child, a nurse from the Minnesota Child Care Health Consultants (MNCCHC) is available for consultation upon request as needed.
- For additional specific resources, please inquire.