At Kinderplatz, we see parents as our partners in care and teaching. We work to ensure that parents have the information they want and need, and to be a resource for their questions and concerns.
- For infants and toddlers, daily reports are provided on classroom activities, as well as the child’s behavior, sleep patterns and meals.
- Each month, we distribute a newsletter filled with informative articles written by Kinderplatz staff and childcare experts. The newsletter also relays important information about activities and curriculum.
- Parent-teacher conferences for children of all age groups are offered upon enrollment and whenever a child moves up to a new age group, and teachers conduct formal parent-teacher conferences to discuss assessment results, goals and objectives during the school year as well. Conferences can also be arranged upon request.
- Nursing mothers can take advantage of the quiet and privacy of our on-site lactation room at any time during hours of operation.
- If you have healthcare concerns about your child, a nurse from the Minnesota Child Care Health Consultants (MNCCHC) is available for consultation as needed.
- For additional specific resources, please inquire.